Saturday 14 May 2016

CyanogenMod 11 ( CM11 ) for Samsung Galaxy Core 2

Congratulations meet again with Me on the blog that I love this . On the night I will share the results compiled from source CM11 CM11 ( not ported from another device ) . What was the CyanogenMod 11 ( CM11 ) ?? please bergoogling ria only to find the answer .





     A short story is the result of recklessness was to try to bring the CM11 to device Samsung Galaxy Core 2 in because not many who developed this device ( if modders still a lot I do not know if the developer ?? ) . With all the limitations and there asked a question here bergoogling ria end of the story I can successfully build CM11 but with all the shortcomings and I publish is build umpteenth time because a lot of failures in previous versions . It is still in the development stage and pengefixan and I will try to compile a plan PAC ROM 5.1.1 pray for my success. Because it is still under development so quite a bug report - only and DO NOT COMPLAIN little buggy . STAY ENJOY !! -__- KOK complaining .


Installation Requirements :
1. Installed TWRP / CWM
2. HP Samsung Galaxy Core 2
3. Already there Backupan just in case
3. DO NOT FEAR bootloop
4. DWYOR !!!!!


Instal zip via twrp
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24533100289590060

No comments:

Post a Comment